“Breaking Down The Walls”
Hebrews 11:30-By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
“Breaking Down The Walls” (BDTW) is a conference for Women from all walks of life! We will focus on past hurt, disappointment, abandonment, divorce, neglect, sickness, and so much more that women face.
- It might be some old hurt that has grown into a root of bitterness and now it stands as a barrier between you and all that God wants you to have.
- A wall between you and God’s best for you.
- It might be a bad attitude; an unforgiving spirit; pride; anger; or something from your past.
- Whatever it is, it stands before you today and it keeps you from going deeper with God. That wall must come down if you are going to walk forward into God’s best!
- It might even be some wall that you have constructed that keeps you from coming to Jesus for salvation. That wall must come down if you want to be saved!
- The good news is, the walls in our life can be brought down!
Attend this conference to learn how to Break Down The Walls!
****Please add your shirt size in the message box before finalizing your order*****